We are currently seeking an experienced licensed denturist for our busy, well-established denture practice with two clinic locations, serving both Greater Victoria and the Saanich Peninsula.
Duties will include:
– Overseeing treatment of edentulous and partially edentulous patients
– Clinical appointments such as alginate impressions, final impressions, and try-in
– Fabricate, alter, and repair dental appliances such as complete, partial, and implant dentures
– Provide professional consultation of necessary services for each patient
– Must be a licensed denturist
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Proficiency in all clinical and laboratory skills, with implant denture experience and knowledge
– Strong interpersonal skills with ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with patients, colleagues, and management
– Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks within given timelines
– Punctual, motivated, hardworking, and dedicated in completing treatment on time
This is an immediate full-time opportunity, offering salary plus commission, as well as benefits package.
Please e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
More information about our practice can be found at www.postingsdentures.com.