Find A Denturist Near You
Benefits of Soft Liners
Soft Liners are a medical grade soft polymer material applied to the tissue-fitting surface of your hard denture base. Soft liners behave like a shock-absorbing cushion when you are chewing. Soft liners can be applied to new dentures, old dentures, relines and rebase situations.
SOFT LINER BENEFITS
If your denturist has meticulously adjusted your dentures fit and you are still unable to find comfort with your denture, you may want to consider a soft liner.
Soft liners are appropriate for:
- Flat or nearly at gum tissues
- Gums with thin tissues over bony areas
- Chronically sore gum tissues
REQUIREMENTS OF CARE FOR SOFT LINERS
- Soft liners require home care and proper cleaners to maintain their vitality.
- As with all removable dentures, soft liners require a regular check up to ensure fit and oral health.
- Your Denturist will provide professional cleaning as well as, education in the maintenance of your soft liner.
FACTS ABOUT SOFT LINERS
- Over 20 years of advances and developments in quality soft liners
- Increased comfort during chewing and daily wear
- Clinical evidence indicating a high acceptance by patients
- Based on patient home care cleaning, soft liners have an average lifespan of two to four years depending on your physiology.